Thursday, May 6, 2010

B&W Photo - Series

For our intro to photography final we had to present 6 photos that held their own weight, yet worked together as a series. I chose to try exploring night photography. I know it's a bit more difficult, but I've always wanted to try it out... here was my perfect opportunity.

What I've posted here are from my digital camera - which I used to set up the shot for my film camera. After I had positioned the shot how I thought I wanted it, I'd just swap cameras out. Kinda cheating I know... but I didn't want to waste time and film. There are too many projects going on at once to screw this one up and have to spend additional hours. Not all the pictures made it into the final series, but I'm still fond of them. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment