Monday, May 3, 2010

Project 4 - UPDATE 2

Next class/studio was spent finishing up the boxes and laying down the grid on the base sheet. Marshall started the process, but had to bail half way through because he was given free tickets to a concert... can't say I blame him.

We finished up the grid and then placed all the boxes in their respective positions to verify the correct fit.

After the box positioning was checked, I ran upstairs to use the photo labs roto-cutter to cut the black poster board into correct sizes for the peeping box backing/image base. We grabbed a can of spray glue and went to town gluing each piece in the correct positions and finished up at about 8:30pm. A lot accomplished during this studio... awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment