Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Phone

I want a new phone. Do I need a new phone... not really. I am just trying to justify it by the fact that my current phone doesn't make it through the day. Because of it's age and original design, the battery just doesn't hold up.

The most important thing for me is a CALENDAR and they ability to type quickly. I know this sounds like every phone, but if you know me at all, you'd know I am really picky. But the calendar really is the most important thing because without it, I fail. I can't remember appointments so I miss them, or I double book. And if I write them down in some sort of planner I leave them at home and miss them anyway. Something like the iPhone would be great, but I don't have what is equivalent to a car payment to throw at my phone every month. I don't know how people do it... ridiculous I say!

T-Mobile (my carrier) just released this phone. This is what I dream about when I go to sleep at night. Just look how it meets my requirements in its sleek, sexy design:



  • Nice keyboard

  • SUPER THIN!!! - I can't stand having a thick hunk of phone in my pocket!

  • Battery lasts longer than one of my classes

  • IT HAS A CALENDAR that rocks!


Maybe someday. It sucks being poor... and cheap on top of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment